- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. In a heat safe bowl, microwave the chocolate and butter in 20 second intervals, stirring in between them until it’s smooth. Set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until they are well combined and doubled in volume. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate and whisk until they’re smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold them together just until the flour is just combined.
- Smooth half of the batter into a layer in the lined baking tray. Arrange 6 halves of the creme eggs on top of this layer, evenly spaced. Add the remaining batter and top with the rest of the creme eggs.
- Bake the brownies for 35-37 mins until a toothpick inserted in the center comes back with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes. Then remove them from the pan and let them cool completely.
- Optional) In a small bowl using a microwave melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Recipe by our friend Swapna @DreamyBaker