- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, with ends extending over the sides.
- In a medium-sized saucepan add 2/3 of the sweetened condensed milk and the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Heat over medium heat, stirring until completely smooth. Spread into the prepared baking dish in an even layer. Chill in the fridge.
- n a medium saucepan add the remaining 1/3 condensed milk and the white chocolate chips. Heat over medium heat, stirring until completely smooth. Divide fudge evenly into three separate bowls. Quickly stir in desired choices of food coloring into the bowls before the mixture cools too much.
- Spoon-colored fudge onto the chocolate layer. Gently smooth together with a spatula and use a toothpick to create swirls through the fudge.
- Add on sprinkles and candy eyes, gently pressing down into the fudge. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Use parchment paper edges to lift fudge from the dish and cut it into squares. Enjoy!
- Recipe by our friend Swapna @DreamyBaker