- PREPARE an 8 x 8-inch pan with baking spray; line with wax paper. Set aside.
- ADD 2 inches of water to a medium saucepan or pot and bring to a very gentle simmer
- PLACE a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot so that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. You want the steam from the water to gently warm the bowl.
- COMBINE chocolate chips, Mexican chocolate, butter, with sweetened condensed milk to the bowl and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla, cinnamon, and chile powder. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL overnight or until firm.
- REMOVE from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
- COMBINE in a small bowl combine cinnamon and chili powder. Dust fudge with mixture of 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- Recipe Credit to Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack from Muy Bueno