- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and coconut in medium bowl; mix well. Spread mixture over partially baked crust.
- WHISK egg white until frothy in small bowl. Add almonds; toss to coat. In separate bowl, mix brown sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Add almond mixture; stir well to combine, until sugar is moist and mixture coats almonds. Sprinkle almonds over coconut layer.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until tips of coconut begin to brown and almonds are lightly toasted. Cool slightly. Sprinkle remaining orange peel over top of bars. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Serving Size 1 square of 24
- Calories Per Serving 250
- Total Fat 14 g
- Calories From Fat 120 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Sodium 130 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 24 g
- Protein 4 g