- PREPARE and Line an 8 x 8 -inch or 9 x 9 -inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- COMBINE in a small sauce pan, heat the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat.
- STIR the mixture until the chocolate chips begin to melt and you achieve a smooth consistency. Add all remaining ingredients and continue mixing until fully combined. Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- REFRIGERATE until fudge is set (about 1 hour).
- STORE in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Recipe Credit to Natalie Mortimer & Holly Erickson from The Modern Proper