Harvest Apple Streusel Squares
- Yield: 18 squares
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 370
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans in small bowl. Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over prepared crust. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/18 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 370, Total Fat 21g, Calories From Fat 190g, Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 220mg, Carbohydrates 42g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 29g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.