Golden Peanut Butter Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 220
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- BAKE 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, brown sugar and egg in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla with electric mixer in large bowl. Spread over partially baked crust; top with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- Golden Peanut Butter Bars make a nice addition to a cookie jar or gift tin.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 24 bars, Calories Per Serving 220, Total Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 100g, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Carbohydrates 27g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 17g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.