- COMBINE chocolate chips, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 cup coffee in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool.
- PLACE ladyfinger pieces in medium bowl. Drizzle evenly with 1/4 cup coffee, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork after each addition. Beat mascarpone cheese, remaining 1/4 cup coffee and remaining sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer. Add 1 cup cream and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form.
- SPOON one-third of mascarpone mixture into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half of chocolate mixture and half of ladyfinger pieces on top of mascarpone layers. Repeat mascarpone, chocolate and ladyfinger layers. Top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- CHILL, covered, at least 2 hours. Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in small bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon a dollop of whipped cream onto each parfait. Garnish with grated chocolate and strawberries, if desired.
- To substitute Folgers® Instant Coffee Crystals for strong brewed coffee, combine 1 tablespoon coffee crystals and 3/4 cup boiling water.
- *To make strong brewed coffee: Measure 1/4 cup Folgers® Classic Roast Ground Coffee for each 1 1/2 cups water. Brew as desired.
- Serving Size 1 parfait of 8
- Calories Per Serving 550
- Total Fat 39 g
- Calories From Fat 350 g
- Saturated Fat 23 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 120 mg
- Sodium 110 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 48 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 42 g
- Protein 8 g