- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, rosemary, and nutmeg in a bowl and set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat 1 tsp vanilla extract, brown sugar, eggs, mashed sweet potatoes, and buttermilk until combined. Make sure butter is cooled to room temperature, then add to batter and beat to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until mostly smooth (there will be some lumps). Mix in 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional). Set bowl aside.
- In a third bowl, beat maple syrup, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve pancakes.
- On a greased skillet or griddle over medium heat, drop batter (about 1/4 cup) into an even circle. When batter has puffed up and bubbled a bit, turn over to cook other side. Cooking on a lower heat for longer will result in more evenly brown pancakes.
- Top with butter, pecans (optional), syrup and enjoy!