- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13″ x 9″ baking pan and set aside
- In standing mixer, cream the butter and sugars, then add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla. Flour, and baking powder and mix until fully incorporated. Dough should be soft but not sticky.
- Press into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden on edges. Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Remove from pan.
- In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, combine frosting ingredients and mix well, about 30 seconds.
- Spread over cooled cookie bad and add sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Recipe by our friend Heather from Heather’s Home Bakery: http://heathershomebakery.com