- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- SPRINKLE coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- SPREAD preserves evenly over top of cooled bars; sprinkle pecans over top. Drizzle melted chocolate over bars; repeat with white chocolate. Chill. Cut into bars.
- *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 260
- Total Fat 12 g
- Calories From Fat 110 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Sodium 110 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 37 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 31 g
- Protein 3 g