- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch round layer cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Line with wax paper, extending paper up sides of pans; spray wax paper with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies using oil, water and eggs. Pour into prepared pans.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
- MIX sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- PLACE one brownie layer on serving plate. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries. Repeat layers. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of torte
- Calories Per Serving 520
- Total Fat 20 g
- Calories From Fat 170 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 55 mg
- Sodium 230 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 80 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 64 g
- Protein 7 g