- LINE an 8 x 8 -inch square pan with foil, allowing excess to hang over the sides.
- COMBINE the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently until melted and smooth (the mixture will be on the stiff side), then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- TRANSFER the mixture to the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- STIR in a small bowl the sugar and cinnamon.
- REMOVE the fudge from the pan using aluminum foil. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the fudge, then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. Alternately, you can store the fudge in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, or in the freeze for up to 2 months.
- Recipe Credit to Michelle Lettrich from Brown Eyed Baker