- For Waffles: HEAT waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions. Reserve 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk for topping.
- WHISK eggs in large bowl until fluffy. Blend in remaining sweetened condensed milk, flour, water, oil, baking powder, salt and almond extract just until batter is smooth. Stir in chopped almonds.
- COAT waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Pour a scant 2/3 cup of batter onto center of hot waffle iron and close lid. Bake about 3 to 4 minutes or until steaming stops. Use a fork to remove waffle. Repeat with remaining batter.
- For Topping: BEAT cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add reserved 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and almond extract. Beat until smooth.
- SPREAD each waffle with 1 tablespoon preserves. Top with whipped cream, toasted almonds and fresh raspberries.
- * To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning.
- Serving Size 1 of 10 waffles
- Calories Per Serving 340
- Total Fat 16 g
- Calories From Fat 140 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 370 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 43 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 24 g
- Protein 8 g