- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix pumpkin, oil, eggs, buttermilk, and spices together. Add the dry ingredients and mix again.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla to a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Divide batter between 36 lined muffin wells by filling them 2/3 full.
- Add 1-2 tsp of cream cheese batter to each muffin. Use a toothpick to swirl the batter and cream cheese mixture together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Recipe by our friend Monique @Peaches2peaches