- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Grease and flour a 12-cup capacity bundt pan. In a stand mixer, add the oil, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and pumpkin puree until smooth. Pour in the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour in the buttermilk as the mixer is going.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until browned and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 15-20 minutes. Then invert the cake onto the wire rack and cool completely. Spoon on the glaze and top with additional chopped pecans and pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Glaze:Add the butter and sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add the water or rum. Let the mixture cook for about 5-7 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the chopped pecans.
- Recipe by our friend Monique @peaches2peaches