- Preheat over to 350. Use cooking spray and parchment paper to grease and line an 8-inch square pan.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a heat safe bowl microwave the chocolate on 20 second intervals, stirring in-between until it’s smooth. Set it aside too cool.
- Use a whisk to combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla until they are well combined.
- Add in the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold them together just until the flour is combined.
- Fold in half of the chocolate bars.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and top with the rest of the chocolate bars and bake for about 40 minutes. If you press on it, it should spring back.
- Remove brownies from the over and allow them to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes, until they can be sliced without falling apart.
Recipe by our friend Bernice from Baran Bakery