- Warm milk in the microwave, then pour in a standing mixer. Sprinkle yeast on top. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Add egg, butter, salt, sugar, and flour. Knead dough with a hook attachment for about 5 minutes. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and let it rise for an hour. Place bowl in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, Sprinkle the counter with flour.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Spread melted butter on top. Sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon sugar mix. Use a pastry cutter (or pizza wheel) to slice dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece up separately.
- Place parchment paper in a large round baking pan (or 2 small). Place rolls in the pan.
- Let them rise until the rolls have risen to twice their size.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until brown.
- In a bowl, place condensed milk, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. Stir until smooth and combined. Pour over rolls. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Recipe by Monique Polanco from Peaches to Peaches