- For Meringue: COMBINE 1 tablespoon sugar, cornstarch and water in small saucepan. Stir until cornstarch dissolves. Cook and stir on medium heat until mixture is clear. Cool to room temperature.
- For Crust: HEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Roll out and place in 9-inch tart pan without stretching dough. Prick bottom with fork to prevent shrinking. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For Filling: BEAT egg yolks and whole egg in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until frothy. Add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, beating until blended. Stir in lime peel. Pour into baked tart crust.
- For Meringue: BEAT egg whites and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat well after each addition. Add cooled cornstarch mixture gradually and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Spoon over top of filling, spreading evenly and sealing to edge.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until meringue is golden and filling reaches 160°F. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/10 of pie
- Calories Per Serving 330
- Total Fat 14 g
- Calories From Fat 130 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 180 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 44 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 30 g
- Protein 7 g