- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans in small bowl. Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over prepared crust. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/18 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 370
- Total Fat 21 g
- Calories From Fat 190 g
- Saturated Fat 11 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 220 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 42 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 29 g
- Protein 5 g