- Place crushed ritz crackers in a large bowl, add 3 tablespoons of heavy cream, and stir until combined (resembling the consistency of wet sand).
- Line a muffin pan (we used a 12 cup muffin pan) with cupcake liners and spoon cracker mix into each cup (approx. 2 tablespoons of cracker mix per cup). Using the back of a spoon, press and pack the cracker mix into the bottom of the cup.
- Place the remaining heavy cream (1 & 1/2 cups) in the bowl of an electric mixer filtered with the whisk attachment. Whip, starting on low speed and gradually increasing the speed to medium-high, until firm peaks form, about 7-8 minutes.
- Place margarita mix and sweetened condensed milk in another large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slowly fold whipped cream into the margarita mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mix into the prepped muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
-Loosely wrap the muffin pan and place in the freezer. Freeze until the bites are firm, about 4 hours to overnight.
- Before serving, garnish the bites with lime zest and slices.