- Prep: Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the Bars: Melt the butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Press this mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Sprinkle the coconut over the top of the crust, and then the chopped pecans. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of this, as evenly as you can. Next, sprinkle on the two kinds of chocolate chips. Add your easter candies to a sealable bag and partially crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle these over the top.
- Bake: Bake the bars for 21-24 minutes.
- Serve + Store: Let bars cool before cutting and serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temp for 4-5 days.
- Recipe by our friend Stephanie Simmons from Blue Bowl Recipes