- HEAT oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish).
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- For perfectly cut bars: Line entire pan with a sheet of foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. When bars are cool, lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off foil.
- You may substitute butterscotch flavored chips or white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips.
- Serving Size 1 bar of 24
- Calories Per Serving 180
- Total Fat 10 g
- Calories From Fat 90 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Sodium 95 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 18 g
- Protein 3 g