- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Remove chocolate chip cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow it to sit at room
temperature for 10 minutes to soften. Reserve 1/4 cup of cookie dough. Place remaining
dough into the baking pan and press to cover bottom of the pan.
- Bake cookie dough for 10 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Microwave sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup white chocolate chips in a
microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave for 15-second intervals
until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over hot cookie dough. Drop teaspoons full of raspberry jam and
reserved dough atop the filling. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is set.