- Line a square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Warm chocolate chips, butter, and the sweetened condensed milk on high in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove and stir until smooth, heating an additional 30 seconds if need be.
- Once the mixture is fully melted and smooth, stir in the extracts.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint. Gently press down.
- Place fudge in the refrigerator to cool for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to three days.
Recipe by Heather from Heather’s Home Bakery http://heathershomebakery.com/