- HEAT oven 425°F. Bake pie crust 6 minutes; remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Pour into partially baked pie crust.
- COMBINE 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch in small bowl; mix well. Stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- COMBINE flour and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over cranberry mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Cool. Serve at room temperature or chill thoroughly.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/10 of pie
- Calories Per Serving 490
- Total Fat 26 g
- Calories From Fat 230 g
- Saturated Fat 11 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg
- Sodium 240 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 60 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 40 g
- Protein 7 g