- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT 1 cup butter in small saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup cocoa and water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large mixing bowl. Add cocoa mixture, beating well. Stir in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- MELT remaining butter in small saucepan. Add remaining cocoa and sweetened condensed milk. Stir in powdered sugar and nuts. Spread on warm cake.
- CHOCOLATE MOCHA SHEET CAKE
- ADD 1 tablespoon instant coffee with cocoa to cake and 1 tablespoon instant coffee with cocoa to frosting.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/18 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 390
- Total Fat 20 g
- Calories From Fat 170 g
- Saturated Fat 10 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 60 mg
- Sodium 280 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 50 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 38 g
- Protein 5 g