- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. It helps if the Oreo crumbs are very fine. Divide the mixture between 20 cupcake tins lined with a cupcake paper, and then press it tightly with your fingers on the bottom. Bake the crust for 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven. Remove and let it cool down before putting the filling in.
CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES:
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave it for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Set it aside to cool slightly, for at least 15 minutes while you put the other ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water, mix and let it sit for 5 minutes to hydrate. Pour the hot water over the gelatin and stir until melted completely. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese for 4 minutes, until creamy and fluffy. Add the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and the dissolved gelatin to the bowl. Cream until combined. Scrape the bowl to incorporate.
- Divide the batter between two bowls. Add the melted chocolate to one of the bowls, cream until incorporated. To the other bowl add the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin spice. Mix until smooth.
- Pour one spoonful of pumpkin batter on top of the crust of each cupcake tin. Top with a spoonful of chocolate batter. You can top it off with more pumpkin batter if you need more to fill it up to the top. Use a toothpick or a knife to swirl the batter gently. Place the cupcake pan in the fridge overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs if desired.
Recipe by our friend Camila Hurst at Pies and Tacos