- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, powdered sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Cut in butter (mixture will be very dry and powdery). Press firmly on bottom of foiled-lined pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and peppermint extract, mixing well. Pour over prepared crust.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool 30 minutes.
- PLACE chocolate chips and butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue to heat in 5 second intervals until smooth. Place in resealable plastic bag. Cut small tip off one corner of bag. Drizzle over cooled cheesecake. Sprinkle candy pieces on top.
- CHILL. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut into bars.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/20 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 200
- Total Fat 12 g
- Calories From Fat 110 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 55 mg
- Sodium 105 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 20 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 15 g
- Protein 4 g