- Place the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, peanut butter, and white chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, stirring in between, until the ingredients are melted together.
- In another bowl, place the chocolate (milk, semi-sweet, or dark) the peanut butter, and the heavy cream and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, stirring in between, until the ingredients are completely melted.
- Pour half the peanut butter fudge on the bottom of an 8×8â€ pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed with oil.
- Top with half of the melted chocolate, followed by the other half of the peanut butter fudge.
- Top with the other half of the melted chocolate, and with the melted creamy peanut butter, using a knife or spoon to swirl it around to form the swirl effect. Refrigerate the fudge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- White chocolate: make sure you are using real white chocolate. Most white chocolate chips purchased at the store are not real white chocolate. Go for the white chocolate baking bars, or buy real white chocolate chips or callets online. To be considered real white chocolate, it needs to have at least 20% cocoa butter in it.Peanut butter: feel free to use creamy or crunchy peanut butter, both will work, the crunchy peanut butter will provide your fudge with a crunchy texture. I prefer the creamy, and that’s what I am using. For the top, the creamy peanut butter will work better.
Chocolate: you can use milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate, whichever one you prefer. You can use chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
Recipe by our friend Camila at Pies and Tacos