- PRE-HEAT the oven to 325ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- MELT the chocolate in a bowl, add the Eagle Brand® Condensed Milk, egg whites, coconut, and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- FORM Use a spoon or a cookie scoop to form mounds of the mixture and place them a couple of inches apart on the baking sheet.
- BAKE in the pre-heated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until set.
- STORE the macarons at room temperature in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Melt additional chocolate pieces or chips and dip the cooled macaroons.
- NOTES: To make this a fun Easter recipe, use the back of a teaspoon to form an indentation on the scooped cookies before baking. Then immediately after baking, place some Easter egg chocolate candies on top of the cookies