- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chunks, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm. Cool completely. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
- BAKER’S is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/48 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 120
- Total Fat 7 g
- Calories From Fat 60 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 13 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 11 g
- Protein 2 g