- Make the egg shell:Melt the chocolate in the microwave, then pour it on the bottom of the egg molds. Place them in the fridge or freezer until set.
- Make the cheesecake batter:Meanwhile beat the cream cheese until fluffy, add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and mix until creamy, scraping the bowl to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Fill the eggs:Remove the eggs from the fridge and from the molds. Place one slice of cake on the bottom of each and top with the cheesecake batter. It helps to place the cheesecake batter in a piping bag and then pipe it inside the eggs. Then place the eggs in the fridge for an hour.
- Make the Ganache:Heat the cream until very hot and pour it over the chocolate. Whisk until the chocolate has completely melted with the cream. Let the ganache set at room temperature until thick.
- Decorate:Remove the eggs from the fridge.Pipe the ganache on top of the eggs and then put sprinkles on top. Let the eggs chill for a few hours before serving.
- Cake: we used store bought cake, feel free to use the cake of your choice.
- Recipe by our friend Camila @PiesandTacos