- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in food processor. Pulse until ingredients are mixed and resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup peanuts. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remainder onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- SPREAD sweetened condensed milk over crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining 1 cup peanuts. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over chocolate chips.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until crumb mixture is lightly browned. Cool until firm, at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 380
- Total Fat 19 g
- Calories From Fat 170 g
- Saturated Fat 9 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
- Sodium 220 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 50 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 35 g
- Protein 7 g