- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 9 — 13 -inch baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- STIR in a medium bowl graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add the melted butter and stir with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Turn the mixture out into the prepared pan and press into an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Assemble the Bars:
- SPRINKLE top of the crust with chocolate chips, caramels, chopped apple, and walnuts (in that order). Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the entire mixture. Using the back of a spoon, gently press down on the mixture so that most of it is at least partially submerged in the milk.
- BAKE until the edges of the bars are golden brown and the center is set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the pan, then remove and slice into squares. The bars can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Recipe Credit to Michelle Lettrich from Brown Eyed Baker