- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with pecans and butterscotch chips.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, remaining 2 eggs and vanilla in small bowl. Pour evenly over chips.
- BAKE an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool thoroughly. Cut into bars.
- *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly brown.
- Serving Size 1 of 24 bars
- Calories Per Serving 260
- Total Fat 12 g
- Calories From Fat 110 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Sodium 200 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 34 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 10 g
- Protein 4 g