- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat; stir until chips are melted.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vinegar and cinnamon. Serve warm with apples.
- To Reheat: Combine desired amount of sauce with small amount of water in small heavy saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until heated through.
- Can be served warm over ice cream. Can be made several weeks ahead.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 or 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cinnamon.
- Serving Size 1/2 apple plus dip
- Calories Per Serving 260
- Total Fat 8 g
- Calories From Fat 70 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 95 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 45 g
- Sugars 29 g
- Protein 4 g