- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Roll out the pie crust and press it down the bottom and up the sides of a 9 or 9.5â€ pie dish. Place it in the freezer while you make the brownie batter.
- Place the butter and 2 cups of chocolate chips in a large bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the butter and chocolate have completely melted together. Add the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and whisk until incorporated. Add the brown sugar and whisk.
- Next, add the eggs, the yolk, and the vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt into the bowl and whisk with all the ingredients. Add the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and stir with a spatula to combine.
- Pour the brownie batter on the bottom of the pie plate. Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the brownie. Let the pie cool down completely before serving.
- *Store the pie on the counter for 1 day, but then place it in the fridge after that, so it stays fresh for longer. When you want to serve a slice, microwave it for 15 seconds or so, and add a scoop of ice cream to the top because it is so delicious that way. You can also serve the pie at room temperature, it is absolutely phenomenal.
Recipe by our friend Camila @Piesandtacos