- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a pie dish with butter and set it aside.
- Place the following ingredients into a food processor and blitz together: 1 cup flour, 1.5 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp kosher salt, 3 ripened bananas, 2/3 cup of room temperature unsalted butter, one 14oz can of Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 2 room temperature eggs.
- Pour the batter into the greased pie dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- Recipe by our friend Taylor @Taylorgolub