- In a large skillet, add in chopped onion and crumbled beef. Season with cracked pepper and light pinch of salt. Cook on med-high until meat is no longer pink, stirring every couple of minutes. Approx 8-10 min.
- Strain the onion and beef mixture and return to a 3 QT sauce pan. Stir in the flour and a few more cracks of pepper (to taste).
- Add in the chicken broth, a can of Eagle Brand® Evaporated Milk, dry mustard and cayenne pepper. Combine ingredients together, cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Gradually add in the cheeses while constantly stirring. Make sure the cheese is completely melted before adding in more.
- Once combined, serve your deliciously creamy Cheeseburger Soup with the recommended topping ingredients!