- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan generously with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions. Stir in apples. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and sour cream in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in lemon juice. Remove cake from oven; spread sour cream mixture evenly over hot cake.
- RETURN to oven; bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Cool. Chill.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 330
- Total Fat 10 g
- Calories From Fat 90 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Trans Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 330 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 58 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 41 g
- Protein 5 g