- PLACE rack in lowest position in oven; heat oven to 425°F. Spoon apple filling into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- MELT 1/4 cup butter in medium bowl; beat in sweetened condensed milk, eggs, maple flavoring, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over apples.
- COMBINE sugar and flour in small bowl; cut in remaining 1/4 cup butter until crumbly. Stir in granola. Sprinkle over pie.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set in center. Cool. Serve warm. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- If making a 9-inch deep dish pie, place prepared pie on a baking sheet to catch spillover during baking.
- Calories Per Serving 418
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Calories From Fat 155 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 68 mg
- Sodium 249 mg
- Potassium 102 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 44.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g