- HEAT oven to 300°F. Beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar in small bowl until fluffy. Add flour, oats, walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; mix well. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth (do not overbeat). Add eggs and 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate; mix well. Pour over partially baked crust.
- BAKE 45 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
- MELT remaining 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet. Add apples; cook until crisp-tender. Arrange on top of cheesecake; drizzle with Cinnamon Apple Glaze. Chill.
- CINNAMON APPLE GLAZE
- COMBINE 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small saucepan; mix well. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. (Makes about 1/4 cup.)
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 460
- Total Fat 28 g
- Calories From Fat 240 g
- Saturated Fat 15 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 120 mg
- Sodium 260 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 48 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 35 g
- Protein 8 g