- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, brown sugar and butter in medium bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth (do not overbeat). Add eggs and almond extract; mix well. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Top with Almond Praline Topping. Chill.
- ALMOND PRALINE TOPPING
- COMBINE brown sugar and cream in small saucepan. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup chopped, toasted slivered almonds. Spoon evenly over cheesecake. (For 13 x 9-inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened).
- *To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/16 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 370
- Total Fat 26 g
- Calories From Fat 230 g
- Saturated Fat 13 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 105 mg
- Sodium 220 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 25 g
- Protein 7 g