Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 30 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 25 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 190
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up by edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/30 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 190, Total Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 100g, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Carbohydrates 21g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 14g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.