Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- Yield: 1 dozen muffins
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 320
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- One cup frozen raspberries may be used instead of fresh. Thaw, rinse and drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
- COMBINE 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and lemon peel in large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture. Stir together sweetened condensed milk, egg, melted butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups two-thirds full.
- COMBINE remaining 1/4 cup flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 muffin of 12, Calories Per Serving 320, Total Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 200mg, Carbohydrates 50g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 33g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.