Pink Lemonade Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 4 Hour
- Calories Per Serving: 540
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted with 1 to 3 drops red food color
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 drop red food color
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy. Beat in gradually sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food color, if desired, until blended.
- FOLD in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish with pink coconut.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pie, Calories Per Serving 540, Total Fat 26g, Calories From Fat 230g, Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 270mg, Carbohydrates 71g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 60g, Protein 9g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 6%, Iron 4%.