- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 380
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- COMBINE coconut, pineapple, pecans, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and chill 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and pecans before serving if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/10 of pie, Calories Per Serving 380, Total Fat 17g, Calories From Fat 150g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 53g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 45g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 8%, Iron 4%.