Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 240
- 2 cup (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- SUBSTITUTE chocolate chips or nuts with candy coated pieces, dried cranberries, raisins, mini-marshmallows or butterscotch chips.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 240, Total Fat 16g, Calories From Fat 140g, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Carbohydrates 24g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 19g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.