Lemon Cream Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 35 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 350
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed or whipped cream
- grated lemon peel
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker crust
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl with mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well mixed. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 3 hours.
- SPREAD whipped topping or whipped cream over pie before serving. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
- For 9 oz. Extra Large Crust or Homemade 9-inch Crust
- PREPARE according to recipe directions using 5 egg yolks, 2 (14 oz.) cans Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and 1 cup lemon juice. Bake according to recipe directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pie, Calories Per Serving 350, Total Fat 15g, Calories From Fat 140g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g, Cholesterol 47mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrates 47g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 39g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.